This leaf is a great green companion to these roses or to any origami flower.
1-2. Fold paper in half diagonally.
3. Fold one third from the peak down. Repeat on the other side.
4. Fold up a triangle along the dotted line.
5. Fold down along dotted line.
6. Fold up again along dotted line.
7. Continue until the end.
8. Turn over. Fold down along dotted line.
9-10. Fold up along the line. Continue until the end.
11. Unfold the fan-like folds. Align as shown.
12. At the base, fold a strip as shown.
13. Open up.
12. Curl or bend around pointed edges to shape leaf.
To make without veins, skip steps 4-11.