Lately I’ve been having a kick at fabricating tongue twisters after this batch of dolls were pretty well accepted by my young recipients. They are slowly getting the hang of speaking (or more like getting tongue tangled) in alliterations.
I came up with five more:
- Timothy tried twice (thrice). Twice (Thrice) Timothy tried.
- These (ten) thick things here are not those (ten) thin things there.
- Tens of thousands of tense termites.
- Mandy mashes mushy mushrooms.
- The meek big pig meets the weak thin kid.
So here are my new dolls.
The bandana is made up of a smaller-than-a-semi-circle, and 2 small pieces to form the ends. The little red heart is a foam sticker.
The main part of her headphones was made by tracing an arc with the steel die (along the outer and inner edges). It is then adhered onto her hair.
The main section of Miriam’s scarf is identical to Priscilla’s side hair.
Doesn’t he look cute with his fohawk?
5 thoughts on “Talking paper dolls, and more tongue twisters”
Aww..cute as ever.
I love the headphone :)
Hi! They are so pretty and handsome too ;). Do you sell them? Please email me.
Love Love Love them!