On this second card, the areas behind the birds and words were coloured with coloured pencils. I drew a grid background using the same colours.
- Stamp birdies onto a card panel (trimmed smaller than my 4″ x 6″ base). Colour the areas with coloured pencils a small area surrounding each of them.
- Stamp the words and die cut with a speech bubble. Colour the speech bubbles.
- With a ruler, draw vertical and horizontal lines along the border of the card base.
- Adhere panel onto card base.
- Paste speech bubbles with a foam tape.