That’s polypropylene in case you’re wondering what PP is. I like to die cut with this material that I’d saved from reusable shopping bags.
I had die cut from 3 colours of PP, namely green, pink and orange. And since I did’nt want a single coloured flower but wanted the flower to look a little realistic, I snipped off each die cut from its blooms and stems, then piece each stalk back by varying the colours. I describe the simple steps below.
- Stick a piece of double-sided adhesive sheet onto one side of the polypropylene pieces. Then die cut with the flower die. This turns the die cuts into stickers.
- On each die cut, snip off the 2 blooms from the stems. This is so that I can give each flower a green stem with 2 different coloured blooms.
- Lay the pieces out on the card panel leaving enough space for the wording. Then stick them down. I filled in the spaces with a few small green blooms.
- For those pieces that overhang on the card panel, I folded them behind the panel.
- For the sentiment, I drew some pencil lines to guide me as I wrote the message with 2 black markers.
- Adhere panel onto card base.