It’s my hope to stretch the stamp and die sets in my stash by finding more and more ways to use them. If I’m able to come up with at least 5 different ways to present them, I’ll be more than a little happier. On this card, I’ve utilised stamps and die sets that were also used on these 3 projects.
- Die cut the star on the card panel. Align the shape die just below the star and die cut, repeat twice.
- Mask off the middle die cut region to form a triangular tree shape. Then dabbed on with Versamark ink, remove the masking tapes, and heat emboss with Gold Tinsel embossing powder.
- Adhere double-sided tape behind 1) the star, then sprinkle and rub in gold glitter powder 2) the shapes with mint and red glitter powder. Give a coating of Glossy Accents.
- Ink up sentiment with three inks (Turquoise, Metallic Gold and Rocket Red) and stamp. To add some shine, sprinkle clear embossing powder and heat set it.
- Stick on the sequins and ribbon.
- Mount the panel on a card base with foam adhesive.