To make this card simple, I did have to stamp 27x times to create the layout.
The small stamp image that I’d used consists of a row of small hearts.
- Stamp the image repeatedly across the card panel. 3 different coloured pigment inks were used.
- Write sentiment on a strip of red cardstock with a gold marker. Foam mount onto panel.
- Stick sequins and add enamel dots.
- I padded along the edges of the panel with the Mauve ink pad.
- Adhere panel onto card base with tape runner.
2 thoughts on “Multiply kindness”