I hope you’ll whip up some heart page markers to share with those around you. It’s simply too easy not to make.
- Use a square piece of paper.
- Fold in half. Crease.
- Half again. Crease.
- Open up.
- Fold bottom portion to the middle crease line.
- Turn over. Fold up triangular edges.
- Turn over.
- Bring point C to the top.
- Turn over.
- Use finger to make an opening.
- Flatten to form triangle.
- Repeat step 12 on the left side.
- Fold a triangle from the edge for both sides.
- Fold a tiny triangle from each peak.
- Turn over. Fold the areas behind the dotted lines.
This origami model is simple but versatile because it’s also able to become a 4-leaf clover or a flower by grouping 4 together, and hide a small item (like a ring) in front or even have it stand on its own by making an easel with the back flap.
119 thoughts on “Fold a heart page marker”
I like it a lot!! thanks!! <3
Thank you for sharing this easy tutorial. We will be making them at our Girl Scout meeting tomorrow for a quick and easy Valentine's Day project.
thanks I'm going to make lots of these
Thanks everyone for dropping by to make these hearts! I appreciate your comments.
How do you do 10) ?
Wonderful craft! Thanks for sharing!
Hi, we're Sarah & Faith and have a blog called Sublime Reads! We thought that this was a really cute bookmark idea that's a great summer DIY for everyone to make. So we shared it on our blog post "Top 12 Fresh & Cute DIY Bookmarks Ideas". If you would like to see it, here's the link to our posts: https://sublimereads.wordpress.com/
Thanks for sharing girls!
Hi, thank you for sharing this easy tutorial. So cute! I thought it was a great idea for a Valentine´s post, so I added my patterns and shared it on my post: http://www.geometria.design/2016/02/11/origami-valentines-hearts/