A card with a design/message on both sides — front and back, is what I’d attempted to make. All because I love to look at the back too!
I chose a woodgrain pattern paper to die cut the word “Love” by Avery Elle, twice. This top folding card measures 5.15″ x 4.15″. Pattern paper was trimmed down from a 12 x 12 sheet to 5.15″ x 7″, a little shorter than the card base then adhered onto the card base. A 300 gsm off-white cardstock was used as the base.
Here’s a summary of the steps:
- Trim pattern paper to desired size, shorter in length than the card base so as to allow a border at the bottom of the card.
- Die cut the pattern paper twice. Save the tiny interior parts for later.
- Woodgrain paper adhered on the card base with both a tape runner and a glue pen for the tight spots.
- Put down the tiny interior parts with glue pen.
- Wrote the words with an oil-based marker onto 2 small strips of gold-coloured cardstock. Adhered onto card with white glue.
- Embellish with foam and fabric heart stickers.
The supplies listed below are the ones I used for this project ⇙
5 thoughts on “Double-sided card: Simply Said Love from Avery Elle”
Lovely card, I love the 2 sided concept! xx
Nifty idea! I'm going to try it out!
Thank you ladies!
Wonderful idea for a card! xo
Thanks again! xo