One of the things I love about hosting the WTWY series is getting to see how my guests arrange each item for their shoot. Zoe at My Peace of Heaven is my guest today and I love her how she styled her photo with a bouquet! She’s a crafty DIYer residing in Singapore. She shares on her blog reviews on beauty products and craft workshops she has attended, including one by gift-wrapping expert Jane Means. Zoe has a shop called Beary Naise offering her own handmade goods.
Please join me now to welcome a very nice girl!
I’m a beauty junkie! So the skincare products shown here are by no means the only stuff I bring along on a trip, but they are the more essential ones. Here goes:
- Casio Quartz water-resistant watch – This was a birthday gift from my sister and she totally nailed my minimalist style when it comes to accessories. Besides, it’s good to keep track of time when we’re outdoors exploring a new city.
- Regent Cos+ Ultra Cover BB SPF46/PA++ Cream – I can’t step out of the hotel looking all haggard with dark eye rings looming, so this is my saviour. It gives really good coverage and brightens the visage, AND with added sun protection to boot.
- f r e s h ROSE FACE Mask – This is my holy grail to battle tired, weary skin after a flight or jet lag. It is amazingly light and cool, and sets to soften and freshens up the face just after 5-10 minutes!
- Hard cover hand-bound notebook – I’ve been hooked ever since I picked up the skill of binding a hard cover notebook, and have introduced it in The Beary Naise Co.! I do mostly fabric covers, but for this I managed with a pretty light green floral printed wrapping paper. I’m really proud of it and I carry this with me everyday. In it I practise calligraphy with quotes I love, sketch, and pen down ideas.
- CANON EOS 600D Camera – Not mine, but I’ve the good fortune of borrowing from Hammy. Nothing beats having the power of capturing a single moment in time and freezing it in a photograph. I like to say, that every overseas trip is a photography expedition! Gets me all riled up and excited to bring back precious memories.
Thank you Zoe for being here! Catch Zoe at the Christmas Carousel Market on 28th November 2015. The market will be held in the Plaza (behind the fountain) at Capitol Building. Opening hours are from noon to 10 pm (registration from 10am onwards).