Joanne at Lady J’s musings and her hubby recently moved to Geneva, Switzerland from our little island to start a brand new chapter of their lives. How exciting!
- My travel pouch – A practical and useful gift from my girlfriend which stores all the important things that I will need for my trip – my passport, frequent flyer cards, overseas currencies, print-out of my bookings and my trusty pocket-friendly Luxe City Guide. When I travel, I miss my dog very much so I carry along a small picture of him tucked in the pouch.
- Pink 2011 Agenda – To help me organise my appointments and daily list of things-to-do. The agenda also functions as my notebook to pen my thoughts and ideas when I’m on the go. My funky pen is from the Uni Style Fit series which allows me to mix-and-match 5 different ink colours in just one device.
- Lumix LX3 Camera – I’m trying to improve on my photographic skills so this camera follows me on most of my travels to capture those special moments.
- Tea-tree Oil – Emergency treatment for those unwanted break-outs! Tea-tree oil is an excellent natural remedy for bacterial and skin ailments such as acne, blisters, insect bites, minor wounds and irritations. When I have a headache, it also helps to calm me down when I take a whiff of its scent.
- Vitamins – I hate to fall sick when I travel so in order to keep my immune system in check, I take Airborne (available in the US) fast-acting effervescent tablets which contains a blast of Vitamin C, minerals and herbs as well as a daily dosage of Garlic pills. Also, I sometimes do not adjust well to different time-zones so in order to ensure that I get a good night’s sleep, I bring along some Melatonin to help regulate sleep.
Thanks Joanne for taking time to share. Enjoy the experience (and weather) in your new surrounding!
Thanks for the company this week. I’m still behind in answering emails but I’m getting down to it. Happy weekend!
Love that camera!
VERY nice mix of practical and pretty–that pink agenda is wonderful, Lady J! Happy Day, Clara ((HUGS))