Up this week is my Flickr contact ipuff from Shanghai, who is here to share her travel belongings.
- My Pentax ME camera – The most important thing during travel! Actually，i use a DSLR most of the time，cause it’s convenient. But i also love films. Sometimes they give us an unexpected effect. Although it is not often used. I really enjoy the process of accumulation.
- Notebook & pen – Although our mobile phones, laptops can record a lot of information，before leaving for my trip, I still prefer to write down the tips. At the same time, I can immediately jot down some ideas or graffiti on the road. Especially in a long journey，I won’t take a laptop，it’s too heavy, so the notebook can be used as a diary at night.
- Chocolates – Every morning I will eat some chocolates before I head out. It brings me a good mood. And my favorite is dark chocolate.
- Lip balm – No matter when and where， i have to use this. I can’t live without it, although this sounds a bit exaggerated, it is true!
- iPod Touch – Where is your destination? One day or one month? Who will go with you or just alone? In any case, music is always around you : )
Thanks so much my friend for taking the time to join in! I really appreciate it.
Thanks for the company this week. Happy weekend everyone!
[p.s. I might carry out a host migration this weekend, so if this site disappears when you are here, please come back later, and in the meanwhile you can visit me at this place.]
Oooo, I like her camera!
I think her chocolates are equivalent to my mentos sweets
Ooo… good list…and wonderful camera!! :o) Chocolate… a travel essential, yes? ;o) Thanks, ipuff… Thanks, Clara… Happy Days ((HUGS))
From Chuzai Living
I love the background she used! I like her style! Lip balm, yes. iTouch. I don’t have one… I know, I might be the only person who is without i-something. I find iTouch so helpful when you travel especially you can use it to search information with WiFi. Pentax Camera looks lovely.
I do love magnetic journals and I have one just like it :)