- Embellished moleskine cahier notebook (from Cozy Memories). For jotting down notes, grocery lists, crafty ideas and more.
- Tea Rose Cologne. The classic, feel good scent to bring everywhere.
- Holy Seat Toilet Seat Spray. Remedy for evil toilet seat situations.
- Water in BPA free drinking bottle. For staying hydrated anywhere, everywhere.
- Petit Darling Eyeshadow Pots (from Etude House). Easy to apply, bring anywhere eye make-up.
Thanks very much Christy for taking the time to share! I love your list, particularly the holy seat spray!
If you like to share your packing list, please send me (mail at bloomize . com) a landscape photo in high res of your 4 to 5 essentials. That’s all!
Thanks everyone for your company this week. Have a restful weekend!
This is such fun! I bring my water bottle everywhere too.
I need that toilet spray too!
I LOVE how Christy’s travel stash is a mix of very pretty and very practical! Mine is soooo practical…. ;o) I need to add some pretty… LOL! Thanks for the fun, Clara… Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
Thanks for sharing my list Clara! :)
Christy’s list is so sweetly scented :)
I am so going to get the toilet seat spray. Thanks for sharing!
I’m also intrigued by the tea rose scent. Is there a brand?
From Marisse Kho
Hi Clara! Thanks for sharing Christy’s list! :)
Hi Christy! I’m Marisse and I’m currently the one handling Holy Seat. Thanks for making Holy Seat a part of your travel must-haves. Could you and Clara email me (email@example.com) your contact details? We’d love to send you each a Holy Seat gift pack for featuring us in your beautiful blog. :) Pee in Peace!
@ruth- the tea rose is from Perfumer’s Workshop. Hope Holy Seat becomes available in Singapore soon. :)
@marissa- Holy Seat is a great product! Thank you! :)