As I was going for a two tone look for these pastry images, I went with brown and blush colours.
To top it all, quite literally, I added a piece of braided hemp along the top of the card panel. And that was after I used a wave die to give the panel a scallop edge along the bottom.
- Align and stamp all the images onto a piece of cardstock, followed by a brown paper bag. The MISTI was used to make stamping easier. I originally stamped the sentiment together with the pastries but changed my mind by stamping the sentiment separately and trimmed to a slight wavy strip.
- Watercolour images on the card panel. I used a no. 879 Tombow Marker for a brown-based look and included no. 772 for smaller areas. On the brown paper bag, draw lines to make criss-cross pattern. I used no. 772 for that.
- Die cut the bottom edge of the card panel with a scallop-like die.
- Tie braids with hemp and stick it down along the top of the card. Adhere sequins as well.
- Adhere sentiment strip with foam tape, then adhere panel onto card base.