With an outline die from a die set called Floral Hello (see link below) I thought it would make an interesting see through window on the front of a card.
I like the shimmery glitz from the glittery inkpads on my concrete background card so I used them as watercolours once again to colour one of the flowers and all the leaves. My pictures really fail to show any of the nice glitter in real life.
- Align the die and die cut the flower outline on each card base.
- Die cut the floral pieces, leaves and the “Hello” word on white cardstock and gold cardstock. I made my own gold cardstock made by colouring with a gold marker, I like the gold shade from the marker.
- Colour all the pieces. I used glittery black and gold inks from inkpads by Tsukineko.
- Adhere the leaf piece on the front of each card, trim away any excess. Then adhere the floral pieces inside.
- Make splatters. Adhere sequins and word die cut.