Alphabet stamps are great to work with especially when they are outlined giving you the option to colour in their hollow interiors. And that was what I did.
But instead of only colouring, I included another layer of stamping by offsetting the letters just a little, creating as if a dimensional look to each of the alphabet.
- Align the alpha stamps and stamp the first layer. My first layer is in Satin Red pigment ink.
- Clean the alpha stamps.
- Shift the stamp position a little upwards and to the right, then stamp with a different ink. I used the Blue Lagoon pigment ink.
- Heat set the images with clear embossing powder.
- Colour in the red alphabets red. I used a Prawn Copic colour.
- Stamp the balloons image all around the empty space around the alphas with Blue Lagoon ink. Then heat set with clear embossing powder.
- Adhere sequins along the lower half of the panel. On the top half, I pasted glitter star stickers.
- Adhere panel onto card base with tape runner.