For some reason these pastries looked like they had to be watercoloured. I did just that with Zig Clean Colours and went the no line route.
Before I stamped the images with Tattered Rose distress ink, I masked a few stripes and blended with the same distress ink.
- Mask stripes with a 3 mm washi tape. I just eyeballed this step.
- With a ink blending tool, blend in Tattered Rose distress ink. Remove the tapes.
- Stamp the images with Tattered Rose.
- Colour in with the Zig Clean Colors. I did use a paint brush to add a little water. All the colours used were: 091 Light Gray, 061 Light Brown, 067 Mustard, and 072 Beige, 046 Mid Green, 028 Pale Pink, 029 Geranium Red and 051 Yellow.
- To make white cream on three of the pastries pop, I applied those areas with a white Enamel Accent.
- Add sentiment. I hand lettered the words.
- Adhere panel onto card base. I used my favourite Tombow tape runner. The card measures 4″ x 5″.