Here’s another idea for using with a small embossing folder which embosses five stalk-like pattern.
Instead of embossing a whole piece of cardstock, I had it trimmed down to 3/8″ wide strips and then embossed each strip. The width of the strip matches the width of the stalk pattern. More details are described below.
- Cut five strips of white cardstock at 3/8″ wide and at least 3-1/4″ long.
- Align and sandwich 2 strips (this allows some space between each strip) between embossing folder. Close shut the embossing folder with a piece of masking tape. Then send it through the die cutting machine on the embossing tab. Repeat until all strips are embossed.
- Colour the strips with Copic markers.
- Trim the strips into desired height, then align and adhere onto card base.
- Paste sequins at the top of each strip.
- Stamp sentiment.