The floral frames surrounding these cards were made with the new Enveloper stamp by Waffle Flower. At first I thought it would be difficult to use the longish piece of stamp to go around the card but it wasn’t.
The trick was to stamp at an angle, on a small section at a time, and with that I could go around the edges of the panel without making awkward gaps in between stamping.
- Stamp around the card panel. I used VersaFine Statin Red and Toffee inks for each of the cards.
- Stamp the butterfly and swirl.
- I hand lettered the words with black marker and gold watercolour respectively.
- Stick down sequins with Konishi.
- Adhere panels to 4″ x 6″ card bases.
- Tie baking twine and gold cord along the fold of the card base respectively.